Now when the spring has already arrived and is knocking on the door, it’s time to let it in. Get rid of all the staff you don’t use and free some space at home. After you have made this first step of the spring cleaning process, you should focus on thorough cleaning of the house. It may take you a week to do all the things you have procrastinated up to now. Here we will give you useful ideals how to clean your home in effective and yet safe way. Discard all the chemical detergents you have been using because they are not only harmful for your health but also are destroying the environment. These chemical products may cause various diseases and even asthma and if you wish to protect yourself and your children don’t waste a minute and free your home from dangerous detergents.
For each place at home that needs cleaning, you can find incredibly useful natural cleaners. Here are some of them:
Yellowish spots that remain below the faucet in the tub or sink will disappear if you rub them with a few drops of lemon juice.To clear kitchen surfaces, dip half a lemon in baking soda and rub.
- Not applicable on marble or stainless steel surfaces because it will darken them.
- Stainless finish of the kitchen sink can shine with carbonated water.
- Baby cosmetic oil is used for polishing chrome surfaces. Place a drop onto a clean cloth and rub.
- Lemon juice removes the food remaining on the boards of light wood and plastic. Flood the surface with the juice, wipe with a brush and allow to stand for about 20 minutes. Rinse.
- To make white clothes even whiter, add half cup of lemon juice in the washing machine.
- For window cleaning, mix 2 cups of vinegar, 2 cups of water and a few drops of detergent. Pour into sprayer. Once sprayed windows dries with newspapers.
- To disinfect dishwasher and coffee maker pour equal amounts of vinegar and water in the tank. Then turn on the machine. When the tank remains in half, turn off the machine and leave it for about an hour. Turn it on again to run off the residue liquid. At the end make several cycles with clean water.
- Patches of lime in iron can be removed, if you use it to iron a sprinkled with salt paper.
- To unclog a sink, pour in it a mixture of hot water and half a glass of salt for every liter water.
- The residues at the bottom of the pots and pans are removed by boiling them in water mixed with vinegar and salt.
One of the most important things you need to focus on is kitchen cleaning. Emphasis on oven cleaning because this is a kitchen appliance you use every day. Oven and hobs should be cleaned regularly, 2-3 times a week. It is best to clean them after each use.
There are various effective oven cleaning methods that rely entirely on natural products. The easiest way to clean your oven is with the application of baking soda mixture. You can fill a bowl with baking soda and add water in it. Then stir till you make a homogenous mixture. Apply the mixture on all walls of the oven. Use the same mixture for cleaning the oven glass door. Leave it to act for several hours, and then wipe it with damp cloth.
Even easier method for oven cleaning is the following: spread baking soda directly on the bottom side of the oven. Then pour a lot white vinegar on it. Close the oven door and leave it to act for minimum 20 minutes. When you open the oven door again, clean the oven with damp cloth. You will notice that oven walls will be covered in small drops of vinegar. That will make cleaning the oven walls incredibly easy. Keep in mind you have to do this procedure at least once a week. If you try to clean your highly contaminated oven with this method, you may not achieve the desirable effect from the first time. You may need to repeat the process 2-3 times till you clean the oven perfectly.
Don’t neglect the condition of your oven! Some people believe that cleaning the oven once a month is enough, but it is not. For that month a lot of grease will be accumulated on the oven and you will lay much more efforts to cope with that problem.
You may also consider the idea to use professional oven cleaning services from time to time. The experts will help you restore the brand new look of your oven at a minimum cost.